Sunday, 25 January 2009

It is Challenge 6 over at

The Crafty Pad. :) The challenge this week is MIXED MEDIA and boy do we have some fabulous creations over there for you. :)
Not only is it a great challenge but you do not necessarily have to use a FAITH stamp - but if you do use a Faith stamp then you will be entered into the draw twice and once if you use another make of stamp...now that can't be bad can it. So lets see you all join in on the fun this week. :)

Here is my creation for this week...I have also done a wee tutorial for it(pop over to the crafty pad to see it) Hope you enjoy. :)
I have used FAITH looks Sure this week....



There is of course a prize for the winner - some foam letters and shaped brads and photo tags. :)


4 comments:

  1. this is lovely!
    i have never tried using canvas before. would like to give that a go.

    love tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card & great layout...

    Hugs
    Lorraine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow debbie...loving this one...I have never tried canvas before but great result
    Hugs
    kath
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really sassy design
    I love it
    Love Susie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)