Wednesday, 28 January 2009

PREVIEWS OF NEW FAITH STAMPS.....

I have finished creating a new range of Faith stamps for you all. :) :) Ooh really enjoyed designing these.
Here is a preview of them and they are available for pre-order from today if you want to be one of the first ones to own them, email if you would like to place an pre-order before Sunday or pop on over to The Crafty Pad (Faith's home and challenge spot) on Sunday and order from there. :)

They will be available from The Crafty Pad to buy from Sunday 1st February.

So let me introduce Faith - she's got the Word Range of stamps to you...:)



So what do you think of them so far?

All prices and sizes etc will be available on Sunday along with close up images of the lady herself. :)

9 comments:

  1. Oh Debbie, faith is looking fantastic, well done you, they are brilliant, I'm already thinking up idea's lol. Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is fabulous Debbie, well done, great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very talented and I love these stamps they will make a great addition to the others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely job!!!
    i love the new stamps and they stamp up beautifully!

    love tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What gorgeous new stamps hunny, looking forward to playing with them! hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  6. they are cool stamps Debbie ! I like the one on the bench - tis my fav !

    ReplyDelete
  7. fantastic stamps Debbie, I just love them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)