Sunday, 22 February 2009

The Crafty Pad Challenge...

over at the crafty pad - the challenge this week is a sketch. You can turn, twist it and add other elements but you must have the basic elements on your card. :) :) This week you have to use a Faith stamp please. :) :)

Here is the sketch:-


Here is my take on the sketch, I have used Faith on her windowseat:-



There is a prize for the winner too of course - pop on over and check it all out.....

****************************************************
GREAT NEWS TOO.....the previews of the crafty pad new releases are going on show today tooo..so make sure and have a looksee at them. :) :)

6 comments:

  1. this is beautiful! am away to go see what the other lassies have done !
    love tina x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Debbie ,gorgeous colouring and image ,hugs Dawnxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Debbie, love the lacy edges ont this one. I have left a little something on my blog for you, here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh it's beautiful Debbie - love the pink edging!

    Hugs
    Dawn
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. me again.... have left you a wee something HERE
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)