Sunday, 15 February 2009

The Crafty Pad & Cute Card Thurdsday Challenges...:) 2 for 1 :) :)

We have a recipe for this weeks challenge over at The Crafty Pad for you to follow, look forward to seeing your yummy cards...

Here is the recipe:- something torn/ripped, 2 brads and some ribbon. :)

You do not need to use a Faith image - but if you do your name will go into the draw twice..:)

Pop on over and have a look at the other DT wonderful cards - they are such a talented bunch and offer huge amounts of inspiration. ;)

All Faith range of stamps can be seen HERE

Here are 2 cards for The Crafty Pad recipe challenge both fit perfectly with Cute Card Thurdays Challenge :) MUSIC AND DANCE........I have used Faith looks Sure on one and Faith - Dream on the other.








I stamped Faith Dream on acetate and coloured and glittered parts of her, layed her on torn white bug embossed card, matted onto torn black card, added the two brads, ribbon, buttons and wording. :)


Here is the prize for the winner:-


Some nice Doodlebugs paper frills and yummy pearl brads..:) :)



13 comments:

  1. fabulous cards Debbie, love the song titles, they work so well with Faith!
    Thanks for joining in the challenge!
    Hope you are having a great weekend! Debx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Debbie! I also love the song titles you've chosen and the cards fit so well. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great takes on our theme this week Debbie!! Lovely cards. Thanks for joining in with CCT. Lol Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous cards Debbie,especially love the black and red in the first one:)

    Sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Cards Debbie!

    I've just made a card for your Crafty Pad Challenge Debbie but it's too dark to take a photo now. I'll try take one tomorrow and put it on my blog.

    Thanks for the challenge!

    Hugs
    Fe x

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are lovely! I love the song title you have used !
    love tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two stunners Debbie - love the red and black combo!!

    Have a wee friend award for you!!

    Hugs
    Dawn
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Debbie,
    Both gorgeous cards...
    Thanks for popping by my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I MUST get time to enter your challenges and thanks for letting me know about the stamp giveaway.
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  9. oving red and black too at the moment xxx Lovely cards x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness Debbie! You have been busy while I have been away!
    Your new stamps are just GORGEOUS! you are so talented!
    I'll be back to visit you again very soon for a proper catch up!
    Hugs! Nicola xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)