Thursday, 12 February 2009

Crafty Template...


Here is a wee sneak peek at another card I have made for Crafty Templates can you guess what it is yet?????? :) :) :)
.
.
.

Ooops! but I seem to recall I said yesterday that I would post up the whole card....and here it is - think I am just in a teasing mood tonight..lol

Here is the whole card - really love this card - so bright, vibrant, happy and cheerful - think I will send it to myself..lol only joking..:)






******************************************************************

Here is another wee sneaky peek at the last card I have made for Crafty Templates - wil post the whole card tomorrow..:)



9 comments:

  1. this is FAB!
    really colourful! I am trying to figure out how you did it!
    love teen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bold colours on this and the funky flowers. Great card Debbie :-)

    Dee X

    ReplyDelete
  3. That card is so cute! I love it :) And I'm totally addicted to tickets... your wish one is so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card Debbie, those bright colours are just what we need now!
    have a great day, Debx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Debbie, fab design and I love the bright colours. Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely intense colours - this card really stands out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is gorgeous Debbie, I love the vibrant colours!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card!!! Love the bright and bold colours! Wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card - hmmmmmmmmm wonder where Ive seen it before xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)