Wednesday, 11 February 2009

Crafty Templates.......

Well I have been working with the fabulous Feb templates and Feb kit from Crafty Templates and as usual they are fabulous to work with and the kit is really gorgeous - here it is...:)



Here are two cards I have made..

This first one is such a happy cheery card - sure to brighten someones day up....:)





Here ia a second one I have made - a wee bag with a removable notelet...or could be some paper money in it too - perfect for any young lady....;)




Have a couple more to show you too...but will keep them for tomorrow..:) :)

I can thoroughly recommend the monthly templates and the optional kits to go with them..you can make fabulous cards. :) :)


6 comments:

  1. Great cards Debbie, i skipped this months, as my mojo went awol and i didn't feel i did last months justice, but wish i hadn't now. T x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi deb, sorry haven't popped in but your handbag is just gorgeous!! I love it!! i must pop over to see your candy. Not feeling 100% today Deb :( hugzz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Debbie these are gorgeous - that's a great kit!
    such lovely bright colours!

    Hugs
    Dawn
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. these kits are really lovely ! I love these cards! beautiful colours!

    love tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards! I especially love the handbag card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)