Sunday, 1 February 2009

Faith Embossing - The Crafty Pad

The challenge this week over at The Crafty Pad is Embossing - dry, heat, liquid etc. You don't even have to use A Faith image - any image you like.
Anyone using a Faith image will have their name entered twice into the draw. :)
So come on crafters let us see you join in with the fun. :)

New stamps are available from today too...:) Faith - she's got the Word - pop on over and see the new stamps. :)

The DT have made beautiful, inspirational cards too for you. :)

Here is mine....I have altered a box and used Faith Beautiful for my project. :)
I have used Kaliedoscope embossing powder on the lid.






I covered the box with Kay & co paper, inked edges, stamped and coloured Fatih Beautiful - embossed the lid.
Added nice lace and braiding, pearl acrylic stones and pearl brads.
I finished off the inside by lining with organza. :)

Hope to see you there. :)

10 comments:

  1. wow Debbie....love the altered box....so vintage and expensive looking...Hugs Kath xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Debbie this is such a fabulous box hunny, with expensive looking as Kath has said. Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo i like that what a great idea
    linniex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Debbie, your box is stunning, love the way you've used the stamp!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Debbie this is fantastic and I just love that stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  6. it is beautiful Debbie, it has a real vintage look to it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi Deb, this is fab!!! excellent creation and your new stamps are lovely Deb, well done hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful box Debbie, the colour is great and I love the lace edging

    ReplyDelete
  9. Debbie your box was just wonderful - you have such patience for this - Wish I did!!! EEK!

    Hugs
    Dawn
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous Debbie, I love how you have decorated the box...very pretty and it would make a lovely gift for someone...geat idea. Debbie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)