Sunday, 8 February 2009

Faith's Home....The Crafty Pad..

The challenge this week over at the crafty pad is Lurve...love/valentines - anyway you like to interpet it...:) Hope to see you all join in on this one - we all need cards for our loved ones..:)
You don't have to use a Faith stamp to join in, but if you do your name is entered into the draw twice. :)

Here is my card for the challenge:-





The stamp I have used is Faith on the windowseat from the Faith - she got the word range. :)I have used Blush BG paper. I have cut Faith's skirt and lifted it over the lace, good effect don't you think? :) The stamps are available to buy from HERE

Of course there is a wee prize for the winner - lots of die cut pearlscent sentiments and a nice long length of lilac satin ribbon. :)

Hope to see you there - would be great if you were to join in and then I could pop over and see your take on the challenge and leave you a wee comment. :)


11 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card, I love the pastel tones and the beautiful lace!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Debbie - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card I love the pastel colours. Pascale :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Debbie! I LOVE your card! Beautiful papers and Faith fits perfectly on the card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Debbie, your card this week is simply gorgeous, im loving the pastel colours here and that image is great, isn't it??!?!?! hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card Debbie, Faith is very pretty and the papers are lace look fabulous!have a great evening, Debx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Debbie,this is gorgeous,the lace really suits this pretty image and the colours are beautiful:)

    Hope you're keeping well:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the colours in this beautiful card.
    I have a wee something for you HERE
    love teen xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty Debbie, love the layout and the lace. Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  10. great card love the use of lace
    linniex

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is gorgeous!!! I love it Deb :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)