Monday, 23 February 2009

Two challenge cards for:- Charisma and CCT

Yes I have made two cards today - way-hey....:) One for Charisma cards and the second one for Cute card Thursday.

The one for Charisma cards is - HUGS & CUDDLES

I have used my Just Ted - Hugs stamp (available to buy over at the crafty pad )
How perfect was this stamp for this challenge - he is a cutie-pie don't you think?






The second one is for Cute Card Thursday their theme is Spring.

I have used another Just Ted stamp - Just Ted with Flower (see the full set over at the crafty pad). Made this card with all the lovely spring colours - ooh happy days..spring-a-ding-ding...:) What do you think of this stamp too?





11 comments:

  1. Awww how cute - looking forward to using him!!!

    hugs
    Dawn
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely teddy! Love your "Springy" card babes! Thanks so much for joining in with CCT. Lol Lynn ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAwwww! How sweet is he? I love your cute little bear, such pretty cards too!
    Thank you for joining in the CCT challenge!
    have a great evening, Debx

    ReplyDelete
  4. he is so sweet!!!!
    lovely card !

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so darn cute I am saving up to get them for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card - that image is spot on!! Thank you for joining the Charisma Cardz Challenge - good luck!
    Leanne :o)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh this card is just soooo sweet. I cant wait to get my hands on them too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. these teddies are soo cute, great cards.
    sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww Debbie these stamps are adorable!!! I love the cards you've made for the challenges too.

    There are also three awards for you on my blog xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, love the image. Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma.
    Lyndsey xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card and I love the image. Colours are brill too. Thanks for playing along with Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)