Sunday, 1 March 2009

Another Challenge....:)

Over at The Crafty Pad this challenge this week is to twist something on your card.

You have to use any Crafty Pad stamp and of course there is a prize for the winner. :)

Don't forget the new stamps are in stock and ready to purchase - pop over and check out the lovlies. HERE :) :)

I have used Just Ted - with Heart for my card.

I used handmade paper, paper pieced the heart, twisted my braid, added a nice contrasting punched border and a couple of brads. :) :)





11 comments:

  1. Fantastic card, the stamps are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love these new stamps!
    mind you I love all your stamps!

    pretty card I haven't used my hand made papers in ages.

    love teen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your cards and have left you an award on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Debbie this is such a sweet card. I love the new stamps and I love my faith ones they are so delicious to use!!! I will save some pennies to buy more!!! Hugs Pascale :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Debbie, another gorgeous card.

    Love,

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this card and your cute Ted Deb :) love the colours you used too, hope you are well :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. AAAwww, this teddy is so cute! Thank you so much for linking my candy, good luck! Debx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The coclours are fabulous . love the card. Thankyou for nice comments on my blog x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card :o) Love the ted!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww a lovely cute card Debbie, I love your Ted stamps xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)