Sunday, 15 March 2009

Another week passed already...

So there is another challenge over at The Crafty Pad..:) :) The challenge this week is a sketch.....and please use any crafty pad stamp. You can find them HERE

There is a nice wee prize up for the winner too. :) :)

Pop over to the crafty pad and see the free papers to download if you like them. ;) They are free to everyone.:)

Here is the sketch:-



I have made three cards and I have used the free papers too.....on a roll today...:)

This one is with Just Ted with Heart


I used the weave paper for ted and sentiment and paper pieced the heart. Used white sakura pen for doodling. Brads and ribbon to finish. :)

This one is with Faith Looks Sure from Faith - She's got the Look range


I used the Orange spotted paper for the main background and to paper piece Faith's coat and hat, Matted Faith onto the swirl paper. Stamped her hat 3 more times onto orange spotted paper. Used weaved paper for layering and fancy cut scissors for paper ribbon. Stamped border is from the Butterfly set. Blooms and bling to finish. :)

This last one is using the Butterflies and Verse set



For the Butterfly one - I have used Acetate, border is from the butterfly set, stamped butterflies, glitterd (not quite dry yet - sorry) and layered up, wire for antenna, hand-made paper for layering and stamping sentiment on. Blooms and orange spots to finish.

So there you have it - my contributions for the crafty pad challenge...pop over and say hello - would love to hear from you and have the freebie papers if you would like them. ;) :)

12 comments:

  1. I love the unusual shape of the teddy card :) very cute indeed :)

    So glad to find the time to pop over and say hello :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are all lovely! I scheduled my post but didnt do it right so it didn't go up at 12 midday.
    I love the acetate one!

    much love
    me xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all equally stunning! hugs Pascale :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are all beautiful Deb, Ted with the heart being my favourite, hugzz x ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh these are fab, I love the shape of the 1st card and the butterfly is stunning. have a good day

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you are on a roll Debbie! What a beautiful set of cards, fabulous design and colours...I love them all! Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. wowww Debbie,what a beautiful cards,l love them all.

    hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. some really cute cards here love the butterfly ones! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi honey, sorry I haven't been around much lately but boy have I had a great time sitting here catching up on all your creations..

    Love em all...

    Hugs
    Lorraine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. These cards are just great Debbie, those butterflies look fabulous. Hope you're having a good week, hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Debbie the cards you made were gorgeous and I love the acetate one - Och Acetate hates me!!!!
    Just can't get on with the bloomin' stuff at all!!! LOL

    hugs
    Dawn
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are all lovely Debbie. My favourite is the Ted one though xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)