Sunday, 29 March 2009

Can't Believe another week has passed....:)

The days are sure going in so quickly I can't believe just how fast the days go past.

Did you all remember to adjust your clocks last night? I did - yayyy - I usually forget..lol

Anyway on to the matter in hand - today is the day for another Crafty Pad Challenge :)

The challenge is the clocks go forward - yayyyyyy...brighter evenings coming...so let's see a nice bright card...use yellows, oranges, pinks etc.

Any stamp can be used - BUT only Crafty Pad stamp entries will be eligible for the wee prize on offer. :)

Here is my card (only 1 this week, have been real busy with other DT work)
I think my card fits the bill - nice and bright and cheery...:) :)

I have used Faith - tres belle. I have paper pieced her - just love paper piecing. :):)





Please do pop over to The Crafty Pad and see the other DT work - nice wee bit of inspiration for you. :) :)

Would love to see you there. :)

9 comments:

  1. ooooh lovely & sunny!
    cracking card my dear!
    love tina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning card! !! I love all the textures! hugsPascale

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geat card Deb and no, I didn't remember to change my clocks last night like a numpty.
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a gorgeous card Debbie.

    hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice Debbie. Clocks - some, going to bed now I think.

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card Debbie and yep, I remembered to change most clocks, except the one above my craft desk. Dinner was an hour later than I'd planned, but I got an extra hour crafting though LOL xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Debbie, I liked paper piecing too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely and bright!

    WE turned back today and it nearly dark already :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Debbie, the colours and papers are so bright and cheerful and I love the pretty image. Debbie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)