Sunday, 8 March 2009

The Challenge for...

The Crafty Pad this week is a Recipe, please use a Flower, a circle, a ribbon, a charm. You may add any other ingredients you like but must use the basic recipe. :)
Please use a stamp from The Crafty Pad..HERE

I have made two cards this weeks using the same template (secret opening)- this is available from Crafty Templates Blog

For my first card I have used all the butterflies from my Butterflies and Verse set









For my second card I have used Just Ted - with flower.









Why not pop over and see if you can join in on the challenges - would be great to see you there. :) :)

10 comments:

  1. Two incredible cards Debbie I particuarly love the butterfly one. I am saving my pennies to get them! Hugs Pascale :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. more beautiful cards Deb :) really loving the one with the butterfly :) happy Sunday ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Deb, I love the butterfly one!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two beautiful cards Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Debbie, stunning cards hun, Love the design. Seems ages from I've been over to visit, I haven't been a very good blogger lately, or crafter for that matter. But I'm back now to pester you lol. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards Debbie. I have something for you on my blog :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards Debbie. I do love those new teddy stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey lovely, been blog hopping ALL day! Catching up with people is so nice, hope your weekend has been full of crafting - love these creations, they are GORGEOUS!! :D

    One of the things I'm sorting out is following peoples blogs - even though I add them to my blog roll I forget to click on their follow link :O. Anyway, chat soon, take care lovely xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning Debbie, hope you are okay this morning hun. Its very cold here and icy! What a lovely card/envelope this week. I love what you have done here, and this us such a gorgeous image. Have a great day, hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two gorgeous cards Debbie, I love the design of the cards and your new stamps are fabulous especially love the big beautiful butterfly. Debbie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)