Sunday, 22 March 2009

Challenge for...

Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful mum's out there...hope you all have a great day. :) :)

This weeks challenge is challenge number 14 over at The Crafty Pad and we would like you to make a card for a female in your life who you think the world of other than your mum. Could be a sister, aunt, gran, friend etc. :)

Please use any Crafty Pad stamp if you want to be in with a chance to win the prize. :)
OR
Use any stamp at all to join in on the fun - but it is only fair that Crafty Pad stamps entries are entered into the prize draw. :)


I have made 3 items this week...yayyyy.:)

First one is an altered candle made using my Butterflies and Verse stamp set..HERE I have used the Tissue Transfer Method and added flowers, ribbons and bling. ;)




My second one is a card using Faith looks Sure - HERE I have used a fab template available from PCJ HERE Used BG papers, flowers, ribbons and few seed beads. ;)






And for my last but not least - I have made a Roundie - the latest craze in card swapping. :) I have used Faith on her Window seat - HERE added blooms, buttons, can't remember what paper it is.:) I have cut her dress to lay over the window seat. :)




Well that is it for today...come on over to the Crafty Pad and join in - and make a card for someone who is special to you other than your mum..:) :) See you there. :)


10 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie, Thanks for visiting my blog. It is always nice to meet new people by bloghopping.
    Did see a lot of inspiration in your blog....cards in different shapes and use of materials. Great!!!!
    Hae a nice sunday
    Sinikka

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are beautiful! i really must have a go at these candles one day...adding to my list of things to do.
    love tina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. woww Debbie,what a beautiful cards,l love the colours.

    hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are goergous Deb, the candle is so pretty. Thanks for you sweet comment on my blog. Enjoy the rest of Mothers Day!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Deb loving this gorgeous candle!! and your cards too, loving the roundie :) I must try one of these hugzz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya

    Wow your did amazing stuff this week Debbie - your candle is gorgeous...

    hugs
    Dawn
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely work Debbie and I really love the candle and your first card xxx

    There is something on my blog for you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful candle and cards, I love the folds on your fabulous Faith card!
    Have a great day, hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are beautiful gifts. That candle is stunning and I wouldn't want to use it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)