Wednesday, 18 March 2009

It will be Mother's Day soon.........

So if you are in need of some fabulous inspiration check out these fabulous projects at PCJ blog HERE

There are a few beautiful cards to try and I have altered a tin too using my Butterflies and Verse stamp set. :)

Here are my makes ..
This the altered tin using my new range of Butterfies with verse stamp set..HERE




Here are the 2 mother's day cards..



This is a very quickie card..:)


Pop on over and check it out - leave a wee comment to say you've been..:)

Thanks for looking..:)

12 comments:

  1. Oh thanks for sharing Debbie, off to have a wee look now, hope your keeping well. Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Debbie, hope you are enjoying the lovely weather still!! i can't believe how gorgeous it is. I am sat in my conservatory but not being very productive!! feeling very tire. Might go for a nap in a minute! well these Mothers day cards are all gorgeous hunny! you have been really busy! hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful works!! i love them!
    Saludos desde México.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowww Debbie,what a beautiful creations,l love the colours.

    hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all gorgeous Debbie. I really love your tin. Those butterflies are so pretty.

    Fe x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowee Debbie
    these are gorgeous - wonderful for Mothers Day...

    Cute cards too

    Hugs
    Dawn
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all gorgeous Debbie, love the tin!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow i love your cards and projects Debbie. That tin is to die for, well done

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Link went wrong before, sorry

    Debbie, the tin is beautiful and so are the cards. I have something for you on my blog :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your altered tin Debbie and your cards are lovely too xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)