Sunday, 5 April 2009

Another challenge over at.....

The Crafty Pad. For this week we have a sketch for you to follow. :)



I have used Faith - Shy for this sketch. :)




I must apologise for the lateness of this post - my brother is down visiting me and we had a party last night and we had a very good time and stayed up late..:)

Also another apology for not visitng all my lovely blogger friends, but things have been a wee bit hectic of late and also we celebrated out 25th wedding anniversary ...... cannot believe we have been married for 25 years wow! :)

If you do get the time pop on over to the crafty pad and say hello. :)


10 comments:

  1. have a lovely time with your family! you kept your anniversary quiet!
    congratulations on such an achievement!
    beautiful card.
    much love Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh 25 years of marriage how lovely! Glad to hear you have been having a ball!! I adore this card and I love how you have paperpieced her and I love the take on your sketch. Hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a gorgeous card Debby.

    hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card deb,another fabby creation.
    Congratulations on 25 years,if you can't party after that then when can you?
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card Debbie, Happy Anniversary!
    Have a great evening, Debx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary Debbie, hope you both had a good time!

    Love,

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary Debbie! :)
    If you pop over to my blog I have something for you there.
    x Tee

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely card Debbie. Congrats on your 25th anniversary
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful card Debbie and many Congratulations on you 25th wedding anniversary. Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you had a wonderful 25th Anniversary Debbie!

    I love your card, did you paper piece Faith? xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)