Sunday, 26 April 2009

Crafty pad Challenge and Blog candy...

The challenge this week over at the Crafty Pad challenge is to make a gatefold card. :)

Anyone can enter - but if you donot use a Craftypad Stamp then your name goes in the draw once. If you DO use a Craftypad stamp then your name goes in the draw TWICE. :) :)

My card is made using Belinda in Reflection - must say I struggled making this card - my mojo seems to have gone on walk abouts!




***************************************************
BLOG CANDY OVER AT THE CRAFTY PAD TOO:-

Pop over and check it out - they are giving away the Butterflies and Verse stamp set - it is A5 in size. :) It is open from today and runs until Sat 2nd May mid night. :)



10 comments:

  1. oh fabby card! I love the colours and the papers!
    hope mrs mojo comes home soon. Mind you I think this is lovely so not sure she has gone away !

    lovely blog candy!!
    lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Debbie, really must make some time for the challenges!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Debbie.

    Love,

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your card is beautiful Debbie, I love that image, she is adorable!
    Have a great sunday! Debx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card honey & love the split flowers on the front.

    Hugs
    Lorraine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card Debbie,l love the image and colours.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiya Debbie

    I love what you did at the front of your card and oooh it's purple too!!!

    hugs
    Dawn
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. fantastic card debbie. i just lov ethe colour.
    I'm so pleased I have joined such talented peeps
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Debbie I love the front of your card and the inside is gorgeous too!!!! Thanks for a great challenge haven't made a gatefold card for a long time! Hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely card debbie, the design is great...I love how you have decorated the front and the colours are gorgeous. Debbie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)