Saturday, 18 April 2009

Two lovely Awards.....:)

from the lovely Jo - we met over at the Trimmies forum. :) Thank you Jo - both these awards are brilliant and I am very touched that you thought of me. :)





Now you are supposed to pass these on to 10 lovely bloggers - but time is not on my side at present so I am going to cheat..lol
Anyone who would like these Awards then please feel free to help yourself - afterall if you have taken the time to come and visit me then you must be one of my wonderful blogging pals and you deserve the award. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Debbie,

    You are very welcome. Hope you are well. We went to pick up the goodies from my work yesterday and Tigerlover loves them. Thank you very much. Have a good weekend.

    Love,

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)