Sunday, 31 May 2009

Another week another challenge..:)

is another sketch for you over at The Crafty Pad. You may twist, turn it and add other embelishments if you wish. :)

Anyone using a Crafty Pad stamp will have their name in the prize draw twice.

Anyone not using a Crafty Pad stamp will have their name in the draw once.


The prize is any single crafty pad stamp of your choice - June Doing The Race For Life is exempt from the prize.

Here is the sketch:-




Here is my take on the sketch. I have used Diggin' Albert for this weeks card. :) :)






6 comments:

  1. fab card Debbie. I love the colours, they suit Albery sooo well. I do love the new set of stamps, they are really fun to work with
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card Debbie, I love sketch and your take on it and Diggin' Albert is a lovely little character.

    Lea
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Digin Albert is just perfect for the Gardener in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card Debbie,l love the image.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card Debbie, I love the image and fab colouring. Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great Debbie :)

    Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)