Sunday, 17 May 2009

Challenge 22 over at the....

Crafty Pad is....
The sun was shining so let's see something 'Shine' on your cards. You may interpet this whichever way you please, i.e. metallic, glitter, image of the sun shining etc. :)

I have used my Butterfly stamps for this card and stamp directly onto beautiful metallic embossed Kay & Co paper. Used a gorgeous big flower (which reminds me of the sun) and a metallic brad in the centre of it. Also used a bling buckle. ;)





There is a crafty pad stamp of your choice for the winner this week - poop over to The Crafty Pad for the full details. :)
Would be great to see you there and the sale is still running - so you may grab yourself a bargain. :)

Please do pop over if only to see the wonderful creations by the fabulously talented DT team...they are brilliant. :)



7 comments:

  1. this is beautiful! I love the big blooms! the colours you have used are so summery.
    you know the butterflies are my fave!!

    love teen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Debbie, lovely card. I love the butterfly. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card debbie. I love the way you have stamped direct onto coloured paper, it gives such a great effect to teh butterfly. I really loved using them this week myself.
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning Debbie I love that electric blue metallic against the orange fab!!! This shows how lovely this stamp set is! Hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!! So elegant!

    Greetings,
    Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wath a gorgeous card Debbie,l love the colour.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. just beautiful!!! Blessings. Renee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)