Sunday, 3 May 2009

Holey Challenge, Sale...:)

The challenge this week over at The Crafty Pad is - Let's see a few 'Holes' in your card. :) You can punch holes, use eyelets, pierce holes - create them which ever way you please. :)

If you use a Crafty Pad stamp then your name is entered twice into the draw.
If you DO NOT use a Crafty Pad stamp then your name will be entered once into the draw.

The prize is - your choice of any Crafty Pad single stamp. :) :)

Don't forget the SALE starts over there too..:) :) :)
I have used Belinda Garden for my 'holey' card. :)




**********************************************************

Also my lovely sister can come to stay with me for the week - yayyyyy. :) :) So hope to get some sister crafting done. :)

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Debs, I love the bright colours makes me think of summery days Ahhhh cant' wait lol. Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and cheerful colours sunshine is in the air with this card.Eunice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowww Debbie,what a beautiful card,llove the papers and colours.
    So beautiful stamp.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely sunny card!
    when do you let the butterfly winner know the good news!

    love tina x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous card Debbie. the colours are so summery.
    I just love this stamp too :)
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card and adorable image, love the holes!
    Have a great evening, Debx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Georgeous card Debbie - lovely summery colours..

    Hugs
    Dawn
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Debbie, this is such a pretty card hunny, really loving your new stamps. Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello honey...I'm just checking to see what you've been up to! Missed ya!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)