Sunday, 17 May 2009

Introducing June - A race for life stamp..:)

I designed this stamp especially for the Race for Life charity run.

I have named her June. :)

I shall be donating £1.00 for every stamp sold to the Cancer Research Charity.

She is quite a versatile stamp in that the Text is actually seperate to the image and so she can be used for Congrats, Good Luck, Well done etc. I have left the banner blank for you to use as you wish :)

June shall be available for pre-order from Monday 18th May - orders shall be dispatched on the 25th May. ;)

She is of course available to buy from The Crafty Pad

The price for the June stamp is £3.00




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)