Saturday, 2 May 2009

Look what I received today...:)

My really wonderful, lovely pal Tina made this for me and I received it today. :) Thank you so much Tina - you are a darl. :) :)
It is an after-eight tube she has decorated beautifully and she has used my stamps from the Crafty Pad to do it. :) It is filled with all these lovely scrummy things - I will have fun using them all. :)
She also sent me this card - isn't it gorgeous - again she has used Belinda Garden from the Crafty Pad for this card and it is actually the card she for a Crafty Pad challenge - which was pocket. :) And I can say it looks beautiful in real life. :)

Here are several views of my gorgeous things. :) :)






5 comments:

  1. Wow you lucky girl! So many lovely things and the card is gorgeous. I got this stamp and it's very cute.
    Must be your lucky day!
    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you are so lucky Debbie, its beautiful and a great card too, I just love this stamp its so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Debbie,l love the image and papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW you lucky thing. what a beautiful pressie and wonderful card too. The stamps go so well.
    I've just ordered some and cant wait to use them, the butterflies are gorgeous.
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely surprise Debbie - Teen is just so lovely...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)