Sunday, 24 May 2009

Nice sketch over at The Crafty Pad..and Previews

The Crafty Pad

Before I show you my take on The Crafty Pad challenge here are the PREVIEWS of New Releases over at The Crafty Pad:-

They are available for pre-order now. :)

I would like to introduce you all to
ALBERT & RUBY

Here are the previews of them:-

This is Albert & Ruby..

********************

This is Snoozin' Albert..:) He comes with this text stamp too - it is a seperate stamp to the image so you can use it where you like.




********************

This is Diggin' Albert..


********************

I have showed you the plain image and also the coloured image to give you an idea of how they could look when you colour them in at home..:) :)

Hope you likey - and look forward to hear what you think of them. :) :)


**********************************

This week we have a nice easy sketch:) You may twist and turn it and add other embellis too if you wish. :)

Any entries using a Crafty Pad stamp will have their name entered into the draw TWICE.:)

Any entries NOT USING a Crafty Pad stamp will have their name entered into the draw ONCE. :)

The winner will get to choose a single stamp from The Crafty Pad. :) :)

June Doing the Race for Life stamp is exempt from the prize.

Here is the sketch:-



And here is what I have made:-

I have made this new shopping bag from an old skirt..:) :) Wonderful what you can do from old clothes..lol

I just cut the sections - 2 squares, 3 rectangles and two thin long sections for the handles then used fabric glue to glue it altogether. :)
I stamped Belinda shopping on to a small section of the material and coloured her - this is now a wee pocket on the front of the bag. :)
The stitched flowers were already on the skirt so I painted some in and added a bit of glitter - thought they made a nice background for Belinda. :)
I added sections of ribbons to the bag to follow the sketch. :)
I used 4 large brads to hold the handles in place. :) :)

Now I have one brand new shopping bag. :)



I am also entering this into the C.R.A.F.T. challenge too and it is their first challenge this week - this is what they wrote:-

Well as we are a new challenge blog, we need you to create something to do
with "NEW"
Now how you interpret that is purely upto you but for some ideas,
New Home, New Baby, New Marriage, New Job, you get the idea.




10 comments:

  1. Oh WOW! You have been busy Debbie. this is fantastic and what a brilliant recycling idea and a perfect stamp for the purpose too :)
    good luck over at the CRAFT challenge too with your 'NEW' Bag
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry.... I thought you had two seperate posts, I really love the new Albert and Ruby Stamps. Great designs. I've ordered mine and can't wait to use them
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This 'new' bag looks so beautiful! Great idea!!

    Thanks for joining us at the first C.R.A.F.T-challenge!!

    Sweet greetings,
    Saskia (DT-member)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fantastic idea Debbie, I love it. Thanks for joining us at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge.
    I love the new stamps too.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous creaties Debbie,l love the images.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brill project - lovely to see something different - thanks for joining in with the Challenge - Good Luck Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning Debbie!! wow hunny your new images are just fabulous, im going over to the crafty pad challenge blog now to have a nosey around to see what you've all been up to. Hope you are enjoying your weekend, big hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great work !!

    Thanks for joining us at the first C.R.A.F.T-challenge!!

    Peggy (DT Member)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic altered bag!! Thanks for taking part in the C.R.A.F.T. challenge. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  10. DEBS I love your altered bag and the new stamps. By the way Sorry I forgot as I have been Working away, I recieved the challenge Prize for CRAFT CHALLENGE thankyou so much.


    Tracyxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)