Wednesday, 27 May 2009

Two quick cards using a sketch

from a new forum just started up called Quirky Crafts. :)

I have used June doing The Race for Life stamp with the text
and made a good luck card with her. :)

I am dedicating this card to all the wonderful people out there who have or is taking part in

The Race For Life - such a great charity. :)





The second card is also using my June stamp - but this time without the text stamp. I have made a birthday card for a teenager. :)




Thanks for looking and don't forget that for every June Doing The Race For Life stamp I sell - I shall be donating £1.00 to the Cancer Research Charity. :) :)




4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous cards Debbie,l love the colours.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are lovely Debbie, I just love what you did with the stamp.

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debbie :)

    Love what you have done with the sketch and your stamp is fantastic!!

    All the best with your fundraising :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya

    Ooh these are great DebbiE!!

    Have a great weekend!

    Dawn
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)