Sunday, 7 June 2009

Challenge 25 over at The Crafty Pad

Over at The Crafty Pad the challenge is another sketch - a nice clean layout for you. :)

Don't forget Father's Day is coming up soon and the
Albert & Ruby stamps are perfect for them. :)

You may twist and turn the sketch - so long as we can see the basic sketch.
You may also add further embellishments if you wish. :)

The prize is your choice of any single Crafty Pad stamp. :)

All entries using a Crafty Pad Stamps will have their name in the draw twice. :)

All entries not using a Crafty Pad Stamp will have their name in draw once. :)


Here is the sketch:-



The very lovely, talented Deb - is the GDT for the next 2 weeks.
It is great to have her onboard and a pleasure to work with her. :) :)

I am also submitting both of my cards to C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - their theme is Father's Day or male themed card. :)

I have made 2 cards using - Albert & Ruby and Diggin' Albert:-










Please do pop over to The Crafty Pad and see the other DT cards - they are fantastic. :)


10 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie, both are lovely cards. Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge and good luck!

    Love,

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab cards Debbie,I love the colours you have used, makes a change from just using blues and green. I see you have entered the CRAFT challenge too... Just posted mine on there :)
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards !!!
    Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge !!!

    Good luck,

    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT-challenge with the 2 beautiful cards!!! Good luck!!

    Sweet greetings,
    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card Debbie,l love the image and colours.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Debbie lovely work! There is some thing for you on my blog just to say thanks!
    Dazie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. 2 fabulous cards Debbie. Thanks for supporting us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge this week.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. love both your cards Debbie - lovely colours - thanks for playing along at C.R.A.F.T. bestwishes claire x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi my entery is in my blog ,Hope this is ok

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry Deb, I was going to enter but I guess it is too late now.

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)