Sunday, 14 June 2009

Challenge 26 over at...

I would like to say Well Done/Good Luck to all those wonderful people out there doing/done the ‘Race for Life’ Charity walk. They are doing a great job raising money for a very worthwhile cause. :) :) :) :)

The Crafty Pad's 26th challenge this week....

For this weeks challenge we would like to see a Good Luck, Well done, Congratulations etc card this week.

Any Crafty Pad stamp can be used in our challenges.
Anyone using a Crafty Pad Stamp will be entered into the draw twice.


Anyone NOT using a Crafty Pad Stamp will be entered into the draw once.

The prize will be the winners choice of any single Crafty Pad Stamp. :)

Our GDT Deb is unable to do her second week with us due to personal commitments. So I would like to say a huge thank you to her for her contribution last week and it was a pleaseure working with her. :)

Next week our GDT is Debbie (passion for crafts). She will be with us for 2 weeks also and we are looking forward to working with her. :) :) :)


I have made two cards - both have been made using June doing the race for life - such a great stamp and very versatile too. :) These were for two of my wonderful friends who have completed the Race for Life walk - well done Fe-Fe and Dee. :) :)
For this first card I have paper pieced June's t-shirt. I stamped the trees using my marvy le plume pens and water coloured the path and background. June is 3D'd with silcone glue. Added punched hearts to a swiss dot CB background - ribbon borders to finish. :)




For this card I coloured June with my promarkers, water coloured the path and background, stamps wee heart flowers. Matted and layered. Use swiss dot CB folder, punched hearts and heart brads to finish. :)






Please do go pop over to The Crafty Pad and see the amazing creations from the DT members - you won't be disappointed. ;) :)

Don’t forget every stamp I sell of ‘June Doing the Race For Life’ I shall donate £1.00 to Cancer Research – such a great worthy cause.



8 comments:

  1. Lovely card Debbie, well done.

    Love,

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two great cards Debbie, June is a fantastic stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are both fabulous cards Debbie.

    I love mine to bits! Thank you so much for thinking of me and sending me a card. You are such a sweetie!

    Happy crafting.
    Hugs
    Fe x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards Debbie, wonderful colours and great backgrounds. i love the stamped trees. You can just imagine all the runners running through the park :)
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous cards Debbie.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are beautiful! I love this stamp and its great you are offering a donation to cancer research!
    much love teen xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are fab Debbie, love the tree background. I think my pink wasn't dark enough.

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pop over to my blog as there is something for you...
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)