Saturday, 27 June 2009

Newly Released stamps over at The Crafty Pad..:)

There is a preview of a nice new selection
of Crafty Pad stamps for you. :)


They will be available from Wednesday 1st July. :)

Or you can pre-order. :)

So here they are:-


This is Shelley Sheep & Twitter, comes with 2 text stamps - Ewe and Me & Friends. What a cutie. :)





This is Penny Pamper. Perfect for that girlie card or for someone special. :)





This is Milo - Happy Days, come with 2 text stamps - Happy Days & New Home. Such a happy, jolly stamp and versatile too. :)




This is Milo - Congratulations. Great stamp to use on it's own to congratulate someone or mix and match with the Milo Happy Days stamp. :)





This is a Medallion stamp - great for layering up and comes with this extra flower to layer up even more or use on it's own.:)






Hope you like this selection of varied stamps. :) Full details of sizes coming Wednesday. :)





3 comments:

  1. Good afternoon Debbie, wow what stunning new stamps, will definitely be purchasing the sheep one, love it!!! they are all fabulous though hunny well done you! hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww... these new images are SO cute!!! I never bought Crafty Pad stamps ... but I think it's time to head on over and take a look *lol*
    {love} Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these new stamps. the sheep is my my fave one. well done you
    love teen xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)