Monday, 27 July 2009

Bling is the Challenge

over at Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog


Oooh I do love a wee bit of Bling..lol

I am (The Crafty Pad) very proud to be sponsoring this week's prize over at CICB

Pop on over and join in their great challenge. :)

You could win Shelley Sheep & Twitter Crafty Pad stamp.

Here it is:-




And here is my card I have made following their challenge - Bling





I have used:- Shelley Sheep stamp,Small flower stamp from Medallion Gift, coloured cardstock, CB swiss dot folder, bling, ribbon.

Thanks for looking

9 comments:

  1. great card Debbie. i lov eth ebright colours and of course Shelly and Twitter are just sooo cute.
    Great to see you entering some challenegs again
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Debby,i love the image and papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debs ,what lovely summery card thanks for sponsoring and even bigger thanks for joining in hun.
    hugs judex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooo stinkin' cute, Deb :) Love the image and your coloring. And how striking to use the opposite color oringe as the card bases color. Great card :)
    {love} Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Debs, such a sweet card for our Challenge, and thanks for being such a lovely sponsor. Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fantastic card Debbie, I love this image its soooo cute and great colours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab card hun love the image so cute thanks for joining us this week hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card and your new stamp Debbie.
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Debs such a lovely cute card,love the image and all the bling!!!
    Thanks for joining us this week.
    hugs
    from me to ewe
    Tracy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)