Thursday, 16 July 2009

Blog Candy for a Great Cause....

The lovely June is offering up some fabby blog candy - you have until 31st July to enter. ;)

Her rules are:-

Follow her blog and leave her a comment.

Follow her link to the lovely Michelle's blog to read and help raise money for the Marsden Cancer Charity.

Display Michelle's blinkie






I have met all and complied with all the rules. As many of you will know that cancer charities are very close to my heart. So feeling that I wanted to donate a prize for Michelle's raffle I have emailed her offering my June 'Doing the Race for Life' stamp and one other of the winners choice of my crafty pad stamp

Please do pop over to June's blog and follow her blog and be in for a chance of some fabby candy.

Follow the link to Michelle's blog and find out all about her raising money for the Marsden Charity. ;)


2 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie, thank you so much. Its been hard getting any response today sadly and i was thrilled for two reasons to see your comment. firstly as its so good to see you back again as i left a message with rozzy the other day asking how you are and sending hugs. Hope you are ok my friend xxx
    secondly, i really am thrilled you are also helping michelle out. she is doing a great thing and if we can help out, it will be worth it. Cancer is also close to my heart as a cause, as is altzheimers
    Hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Debbie, have been thinking of you hunny. Hoping you are managing okay, sending you a very big cyber hug and hoping you have a lovely weekend, hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)