Sunday, 19 July 2009

A Complete Gift Set, Challenge 31 is under way at ....


This week for challenge 31 we would like you to make a card for someone
'just because they deserve it'.

Just add the a bit of blue and wording ‘Just For You’

The wording may be hand doodled, stamped, pc generated etc.
The layout etc is up to you. :)

Anyone using a Crafty Pad stamp will be entered into the draw twice.

Anyone not using a Crafty Pad stamp will be entered into the draw once.

The prize is your choice of any single Crafty Pad stamp. :)

Our GDT this week is the lovely Dazie from Dazie Delights - give her a lovely warm welcome please. It has been an honour to work with you Dazie. :)

I have made a card and a gift tag for an altered tin bucket filled with pampering goodies..:)

The stamp used this week is of course from The Crafty Pad and it is one of the new releases - Penny Pamper.

Here is the card:-




I used DCWV papers, paper mania acylic pearls, promarkers, swiss dot CB folder,
flowers and
brads from my stash and wording is Pc generated. :)


The gift tag is basically the same as the card.








For the gift I used :-

A small old tin bucket
Applied Adirondack Raisin Alcohol Ink
Adhered white ribbon
Applied BG lettering for the word 'pamper'
Adhered some flowers from my stash
Filled bucket with all nice pampering things:-
Body scrub, Bath dip, moisturizing cream, Vitamin E eye gel,
Pearl & shine lip balm, pink and purple nail varnishes,
toe seperators, a small bottle of roll on perfume and finally
a tanning towel...ahhh...nice and relaxing and pampering. :) :)


I then covered the whole bucket with clear cellophane and
tied the Penny Pamper gift tag to it. :)


Thoroughly enjoyed making this today - was a bit concerned that
I would not beable to create anything nice because I have still
been feeling low - but I persisted and glad now I did. :) :)


Please do pop over to The Crafty Pad and check out all the other fabulous DT work - you won't be disappointed. would love to see you take part in The Crafty Pad challenge too if you can. :)




5 comments:

  1. Debbie these are all stunning, the pamper bucket gift is gorgeous and the image works so well with it!

    Thank you for everything this week, I have enjoyed being gdt and I love my new stamp!

    ((hugs))
    Dazie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card and pamper set Debbie. I just love this stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful creations Debbie,l love the papers and colours.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to see you back crafting Debbie. A gorgeous pamper set, someone will be thrilled to receive this.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic pamper projects Debbie. I'm so pleased you were able to get back into some crafting again.
    its great to have you back
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)