Sunday, 26 July 2009

Featuring The Crafty Pad

Extremely Crafty

Michele has featured The Crafty Pad HERE And what a lovely write up she has given us too -- Thank you Michele. :)

I have given a raffle prize of 'June Doing the Race for Life' stamp and one other of the winners choice from The Crafty Pad.

As you know I have designed 'June Doing the Race for LIfe' stamp to help raise money for the Cancer Research Charity - every stamp I sell of it - I donate £1.00 to the charity.


Michele is running great raffle prizes in aid of the Marsden Cancer Charity - you can donate online there too. Please do pop over and check out Michele's blog - it is fabulous. It makes for great reading also - you won't be sorry you visited. :)
And you too could join in on her raffle prize fun and help along the way to such a worthy cause. :) :)






1 comment:

  1. well done Debbie for getting the CP mentioned on such a great site andsuch a worthy cause.
    I hope they do well with the raffles
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)