Monday, 13 July 2009

HUGE THANKS

I would like to say a huge thank you to all my lovely blogging friends who have left me comments of kind words and condolenses. I am very touched and found it very comforting reading them. I really did appreciate them.

I am still in N.Ireland but return to Dorset tomorrow - and will try and get into my normal routine as soon as possible.

I have wonderful brother and sisters,(including their families), my fantastic husband and son who I found enormous comfort and support in and they will continue to keep me strong - so my thanks goes to them also.

This blog and forums also my Crafty Pad stamp blog will keep me occupied mentally so I shall endeavour to get back to normal posting as from tomorrow.

Also huge thanks to Rozzy and Maxine for keeping the Crafty Pad running smooothly in my absence - they both have been so wonderful - so THANK YOU ladies - you are both stars.


3 comments:

  1. Good to hear from you again. Sending you lots of hugs, Rozzy and Maxine have done a fab job keeping things running. Thinking of you and your family.

    Lots of love and hugs,

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please visit my Blog to collect your Award :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. sending you love and hugs Debbie.It's not easy trying to get back to normal,thank goodness you have your loving family to help.

    Sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)