Tuesday, 28 July 2009

I Love Promarkers

I have just found this challenge blog..I Love Promarkers And as I haven't long bought myself some promarkers I thought that I would join in with their challenge - which is a sketch. :)

I thought I would treat myself to a wee spot of crafty this morning. :) :)

This is their sketch:-



Here is my card:-





I have used Belinda Garden stamp - from The Crafty Pad
Promarkers - Blush, Cinnamon, Lime Green, Rose Pink, Canary and Sky blue.
PP from Kay & Co
CB swiss dot folder


Thanks for looking. :)

11 comments:

  1. Fab card Debbie, Belinda's so cute. Thanks for joining in with our first challenge on I ♥ ProMarkers.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Debbie,i love the stamp and colours.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is very sweet Debbie. Hope you are well!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh this is so cute Debbie and thank you for letting us know about the new challenge. Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Debbie,
    Great to see your work in the I ♥ ProMarkers challenge blog.

    Such a cute card!, will pop a link onto our Facebbok group so we can come see you :)

    Sharonx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya Debbie


    Ooh you will become addicted to the Pro Boys!!!
    I recognise this little cutie!!

    Beautiful card

    hugs
    Dawn
    Glad to see you back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Debbie, lovely colours. Thanks for joining us for our first challenge for I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Debbie, that image is so sweet! Thanks for joining in the I love Promarkers Challenge.
    Hugs Lynsey:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is cute, nice colour combination, thank you for entering the first challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)