Thursday, 16 July 2009

MORE THANK YOUS..

When I returned back home to Weymouth I was very touched by the amount of cards and RAK's awaiting me. I would like to thank everyone for all their thoughtfulness and kindness - I will admit it did bring a few tears to my eyes.

I am not going to list everyone who sent to me incase I miss anyone out -
but you all know who you are. :) :)

I am very grateful for all the wonderful blogging/forum pals I have -
you have all been a great comfort to me so THANK YOU

I also received my blog candy from the lovely Cazzy this morning.
Thank you Cazzy - the candy consists of clear stamps and acrylic blocks.

I also received an award from the lovely slowef - Thank you -
very kind of you to pass it on to me. :)

This award should be passed on to 15 people but I am not listing anyone -
I believe that all my lovely blogging pals should have it - so please help yourself -
you all deserve it and are more than welcome to take it. :) :) :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)