Sunday, 26 July 2009

Something New..........

The Challenge this week over at The Crafty Pad is all about‘Something New’

Please use any new stash you have, whether is be brads, ribbon, rub-ons, nesties, promarkers etc or you can make a card for a new home or baby etc.

I have used Milo Mouse Happy Days stamp for my card. I have used my square nesties to cut the image into pyramage type images and used silicone to layer each smaller one higher than it's previous one. For the image inside the card I have used Milo Congratulations stamp and re-stamped the text stamps that come with Milo Happy Days :)










I love this card because it is very birght and cheerful looking and it does make me smile when I see that wee Milo mousey..lol


The prize this week shall be a GDT spot with The Crafty Pad using the stamp that the DT will be working with for that particular challenge.

Thanks for looking :)





3 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic card Debbie, such a cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cheeful card debbie. i love it. It certainly made me smile. I love the way you ahve made the inside too, great idea.
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowww Debbie,what a beautiful card.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)