Tuesday, 25 August 2009

Award......

I have received this beautiful award from the very lovely Sylvia - thank you Sylvia it was very kind of you to think of me. ;)



Please anyone who would like this beautiful award - please feel free to take it - all my lovely blogging pals deserve it. :) :)

Sorry it has taken me so long to put it on my blog but I had a sad weekend. My Uncle died - I had quite a soft spot for him, and also it would have been my mum's birthday on Sunday - so I was feeling a wee bit low to say the least.

But feeling a bit brighter today I am pleased to say. It will certainly take time - and that itself is a great healer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)