Sunday, 30 August 2009

Challenge 35 - The Crafty Pad.

This week over at The Crafty Pad the challenge is a sketch. :)

We are going back to our usual 1 week challenges. :)

Good luck to everyone who participated in our lovely Rozzy's blog candy.

Like I said we have a sketch this week - and here it is:-



You may twist it, turn it, add further embellishments if you wish. :)

You are not solely restricted to cards -
your entry can be ATC, FP, Layout or Altered Art etc. :)


Your name will be entered twice into the draw if you use a Crafty Pad Stamp.
Your name will go into the draw once if you do not use a Crafty Pad Stamp. :)


This is Linda's (the funkie junkie) last GDT week with us and I am
sure you will agree her work is beautiful. Thank you very much Linda -
it has been a real pleasure working with you. :)
Here is my take on the sketch - I have used Belinda Garden stamp, available HERE, MME papers, ribbons, flowers, bling from stash, CB swiss dot folder and nesties. :)




Pop over to The Crafty Pad and check out the DT's cards - you won't be disappointed.

Don't forget to check out the new Christmas Releases HERE. And pick up a christmas stamp or two. :)











3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Debbie,i love the image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Debbie. the colours go beautifully with Belinda
    hugs rozz xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)