Sunday, 16 August 2009

The Crafty Pad challenge with ............

A Recipe - made by our very own lovely Maxine. :)
Thanks for a fabby recipe Maxine -
we all had great fun working with it. :)

The Crafty Pad challenge shall run for 2 weeks again - during the summer holiday period.

Here is the Recipe:-

1 Embossed paper

2 Ribbons

3 Buttons or Brads

Of course you may add other ingredients if you wish. :)


If you use a Crafty Pad stamp then your name goes into the draw twice.

If you do not use a Crafty Pad stamp then your name goes into the draw once.

The winner will have the choice of joining The Crafty Pad
as a GDT for that week and you will get to work with
the stamp that the DT are working with too. :)


All entries - please do go and visit Roz's blog and
sign up for her blog candy - you can't win,
if you aren't in..lol




Now we have the very lovely Linda - the funkie junkie join us
at The Crafty Pad for
this challenge and also the one in 2 weeks time.
It is great to work with you Linda and just love your blog. :) :)

Please give Linda a lovely big warm welcome. :)

Here is my take on the Recipe -
It is an altered CD showing that it
is not only cards can be entered
into the challenge and to also show that the
stamps work for other crafts too. :)








I have used Penny Pamper stamp, I also used Anita's 3D gloss
for the flowers and bubbles - you may just manage to see it. :)
I also use a paper doiley to give the lace effect frame. :)

Please do pop over to The Crafty Pad and see all the
other wonderful creations by the very talented DT members
- you won't be sorry you did. :)






5 comments:

  1. Ohhh Debbie,what beautiful.i love the image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh wow Debbie, what a wonderful idea. I love how you have used the image to create such a pretty project. The bubble embossed paper goes so well with teh image and the lace makes it even more girly. really beautiful
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fab!
    Love the round shape,and the lace!
    Hugs from Maya:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I must give this a go sometime.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debbie, this altered CD is very cool. I have never done one before, but it will be on my list of future projects, for sure. Yours is so pretty and girly - just perfect for a bubble bath scene!

    Thanks so much for the opportunity to guest design for the Crafty Pad. What a thrill it is for me to see my work there for all to see!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)