Sunday, 2 August 2009

Following a Sketch ....

........drawn up by our very lovely Jess
For this weeks challenge over at The Crafty Pad

Thank you Jess...:) :)

You may twist and turn it etc - as long as you use all the elements of the sketch. :)

If you use a Crafty Pad stamp then your name
is entered into the draw TWICE.

If you do not use a Crafty Pad stamp then your name
is entered into the draw ONCE.

The prize will be a GDT spot with The Crafty Pad and you will get to use
the same stamp as the DT members do.

Here is the sketch:-



We have some great DT inspiration for you all so why not pop over and join in
with the sketch fun and a chance to win a GST spot. :)

Here is my take on Jess' s sketch - it is a great sketch to work to.
We all have used the wee cutie Shelley Sheep & Twitter stamp
available of course from The Crafty Pad.

It is amazing how we all have interpeted the sketch differently
and how different our cards look even though we have used the same stamp. :)





I have layered up Shelley and Twitter several times to add dimension. I also stamped the plain pink backing paper with the same stamp randomly as a subtle background. :)

With the summer holidays and everyone so busy we have decided for the Month of August we shall run the challenges Every Two Weeks - so we can all have a chance of joining in. :)

BLOG CANDY ALSO running over at the very lovely Roz's blog.
It is running along side The Crafty Pad challenges - head on over
to Roz's blog to find out more. :)




13 comments:

  1. Your card is Gorgeous Debbie! The little sheep is so cute. Enjoy your Sunday. Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fantastic card Debbie, I love what you have done with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. me again there is something on my blog for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh Debbie you card is just so sweet. I love the way you have used twitter to place him on his own. Fab colours too, they go so well with the Shelley Sheep and Twitter stamp
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card Debbie,i love the image and colours.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good evening Debbie, wow what a stunning card, i love this image and the sketch this week is great, hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet card Debbie, I love the cute image and the colours are beautiful. Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Debz ,i've left something for you on my blog xx
    Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thats so gorgeous Debbie and beautifully made
    Hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Debbie thanks for your kind comment on my card. I dont have many cards and to be honest this was from a manufactured set that i altered lol. I used to make them but branched off into art and have recently been inspired by the beautiful cards on crafty pad and other bloggers to make them again. I did go to Rozzy's too and promised i would try to do something for this. Love yours its gorgeous with the little lamb.
    thanks again, you made my day
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww this is so cute - what a little sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this little sheepy, he's soo cute!!

    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)