Tuesday, 18 August 2009

Look what I got...:)

My very lovely friend Linda is slimming down her huge amount of craft stash. She has decided to sell some off.

I emailed her and asked her to send me a suprise parcel consisting of papers, embellishments,ribbons and flowers. She posted it yesterday afternoon and I got it today...yayyyy.

And boy is is value for money - yes it sure is - it was crammed full. It has 60 sheets MME papers, 60+ sheets papermainia papers, lots of beautiful flowers, tons of beautiful ribbons, fibres, eyelets, dew drops, charms, sequins, die cuts, metal tags, ribbon bows, card tags, and some mens tux and ladies evening dresses. Sure hope I haven't missed anything out - but check out the picture for yourself. ;)





Thank you so every much Linda - you are a star and I love everything you have sent to me - much more there than what I paid for - so excellent value for money. ;)

Pop over there to see the lovely Linda and grab yourself a huge bargain - you won't be disappointed - honest. :) :)


3 comments:

  1. Good afternoon Debbie, i am so pleased you enjoyed your surprise package. Have a lovely evening playing with it all. Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, definitely a great package of yummy stash there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't you do well Debbie!

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)