Monday, 31 August 2009

More new stash.....

I have bought some more gorgeous stash from the lovely Linda. Thank you Linda I am so over the moon with it all. :)

I have tried to photograph it all - but there was so much, I haven't photographed the papers that I got too.

Here it all is - click on the pic to bring up the large version so you can see all the yummy stuff. :)


Linda has still loads of stash left - so pop over to her blog HERE.

**************************************

I also treated myself to a lovely new pink BIA - and yes I love it. :)



2 comments:

  1. Wowww Debbie,what a beautiful blog candy.
    Wooowwwwwww Beautiful.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW......... even more WOW! you certainly have been treating yourself.... oh, but you derserve it :) we all need a spend up occassionaly :)
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)