Sunday, 30 August 2009

New Christmas Stamps Released..:)

Over at The Crafty Pad there are some fabulous Christmas releases for you. :) They are cute stamps perfect for everyone. :)

They are available now for pre-order and fully released on Tuesday 1st September. :)

There are 2 ranges - one called Christmas Ted and the other one is called Percy Penguin. :)

There are pictures of the stamped image and of a coloured image to give you an idea of what they could look like. :)
Thanks to Rozzy for colouring the Christmas Ted stamps. :)

Pop over to The Crafty Pad and have a look at the full range. :)

Christmas Ted with Sleding Snowman :-




**************************

Percy Penguin - Sleding:-

I have left the actual penguin stamps unfilled so that they may be coloured to your choice.



Percy Sleding:-





UK P&P is free. :) Happy Crafting. :)


Please do pop over to The Crafty Pad and see the cuties and maybe even join in the challenges. :)







2 comments:

  1. Like all of these stamps Debz
    Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have rec'd my stamps today thanks Debbie :)... they are beautiful and just soooo cute. the Ted Baubles is so delicate. I'm going to have a play with some embossing powders:)
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)