Thursday, 6 August 2009

Oooh another Award..:)

Thank you so much Maxine for giving me this beautiful award..:) :)




The rules for this award are

1. Make reference to award and publish it on your blog

2. Share 5 things you like to do

3. And share with 10 blogs

4. Inform each blog


Here are the things I like to do

1 Spend time with my family

2 Crafting

3 Drawing

4 Shopping

5 Gardening

Not the most exciting thing in the world - but keeps me out of mischief..lol

Now I know that I am supposed to pass this fabby award onto 10 peeps but I am only going to pass it on to 5 - so the first 5 that leave me a comment here that are not on the list please take it for yourselves - you all deserve it. :)

I would like to pass this award on to 5 fantastic blogs that I love to visit. Of course my list could go on forever..lol

Julie

Dawn

Donna

Tee

Sam


5 comments:

  1. Hiya Debbie
    Thanks soo much for thinking of me Debbie..

    heaps of hugs

    Dawn
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie,
    Thanks so much for the award, it's lovely for you to think of me.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Debbie - you do realise thinking of lovely bloggers to pass this onto eats into my crafty time :)
    Thanks for thinking of me though and I'll do my best to get this done today hmmmmm!! hehehehe
    Take care
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debbie,
    Came on over to give you the same award and maxine's beat me to it! Nevermind you deserve one whoever gives it to you!
    Love the sheep card it is so cute and the colours are gorgeous!
    Take care,
    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for thinking of me Deb!! Sorry its been awhile since I have been able to get here...Some times real life is so demanding!! :(
    Thank you again you are a true Gem!
    xxTee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)