Sunday, 6 September 2009

Challenge 36 is.............

This week over at The Crafty Pad we have a sketch for our challenge. :)



You may twist it, turn it, add further
embellishments if you wish. :)

You are not solely restricted to cards -
your entry can be ATC, FP, Layout or Altered Art etc. :)

Your name will be entered twice into the draw if you use a Crafty Pad Stamp.
Your name will go into the draw once if you do not use a Crafty Pad Stamp. :)

Thought I would change the prize - so now
The winner will win 4 weeks GDT spot and 2
Crafty Pad stamps that the DT will be working with. :)

I would like to welcome the very lovely Suzie
this week as our GDT,
Suzie will also be doing 20th September too. :)


Here is my take on the sketch -






I have used the bauble and text set from
Christmas Ted range of stamps..HERE
which I embossed using Jewelled Gold EP.
Plain pearlescent glod paper
Dark navy card
Bling and ribbon from stash
Nesties

I thought I would keep this card more contemporary.
Must say it did stamp and emboss nicely. :) :)

Please pop over and see the other DT members work. :)

Also the Personalized short story project using Christmas Ted. :)

U.K. P&P is free and I do ship abroad. :)


5 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card Debbie, I love the bling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Debbie,i love the images and colours.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous card Debbie. I love this new stamp, it looks so luxurious when embossed. and the additional text stamp is so versatile.
    I love the colours you have used for your card this week
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card Debbie, and this new stamp is fab.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I expect I am too late to make a card and join in now, the card is lovely.

    Sorry Debbie. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)