Sunday, 27 September 2009

Challenge for The Crafty Pad..:)

This weeks The Crafty Pad  challenge is a sketch -
your may twist or turn it and add further embellishments if you wish. :)


The prize shall be 1 week GDT and a Crafty Pad stamp
that the DT shall be working with too. :) :)

If you use a Crafty Pad stamp then your name is entered twice.
If you do not use a Crafty Pad stamp then your name is entered once.

Your do not have to make a card - it can be any craft item that fits the challenge. :)

Please welcome the very lovely Cazzy
and Vikki - it is a pleasure to work with you both ladies :)

Do pop over to The Crafty Pad and see the wonderful DT cards. :)

Here is my take on the sketch - I made this by the skin of my teeth, the glue is still wet..lol
 - it is the first card I have made for a while now.  I have used Percy & Parker with Banner. :)




2 comments:

  1. This is so sweet Deb, a lovely crimbo card!!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beautiful card, i love the colours and the image is so sweet. I've done a card with Shelley the sheep. I'll probably use percy stargazing for the challenge.
    Hugs xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)