Sunday, 6 September 2009

CRAFT Challenge

Over at CRAFT challenge this week they would like us to make anything but a card.

So I decided to make a 'twinchie' - thought this would be nice and quick because I did'nt have much mojo left. I have been tyding my craft area - mainly sorting out all my embellishments and putting them into named tubs. :)

Well here is my twinchie - I have used Belinda in reflection for this - but only use Belinda herself and not her reflection..lol I cut her out and used 3D gloss to make her stand out a wee bit more. ;)

Belinda is available from The Crafty Pad.






4 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous one, Debbie, not bad for 'not much mojo left'. So glad you've been able to find time to join us this week and good luck!

    Lots of love,

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely detail on such a small project. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT challenge. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Debbie for playing along at C.R.A.F.T. this week - what a fab little project! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie this twinchie is just sooo cute. I love the sentiments they go so perfectly with Belinda. i have never made a twinchie before.... maybe something to try next :)
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)