Thursday, 24 September 2009

CRAFT Challenge....and FREE tickets to the Exeter Craft Show.....

The Crafty Pad has the great pleasure of sponsoring the C.R.A.F.T challenge this week. Pop over there to see the fab challenge which is 'no backing paper'. The examples from the DT are fabulous and the prize of course is a stamp from The Crafty Pad - Percy Stargazing. :)

Here is a card I have made using one of my newly released christmas stamps - Percy Stagazing. ;)





*********************************************

Now my lovely friend Cazzy has 2 FREE tickets needing to be given away for the Exeter Craft show this weekend. So they need to be posted tonight really...have we any takers for them......FREE, NO CATCHES honest. :) Cazzy had them but unfortunately is unable to go now and it would be a huge shame to waste them.
Click HERE to go and visit Cazzy and get your crafty mitts on 2 FREE tickets. :)


5 comments:

  1. Love this card hun and Percy is great. Looking forward to working with you for my little term... I'm all excited you know and thanks for your comment on my dangly.
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Percy looks fantastic Deb, a great stamp. Hope your feeling a little brighter today!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this card! Percy is so gorgeous. Love how you coloured it and all the lovely little details.
    Hugs xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Debbie, and the stamp is great. Thanks for joining us this week, and for sponsoring the challenge at C.R.A.F.T.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Percy is so cute, fabulous card! hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)