Tuesday, 29 September 2009

GDT for Creative Card Crew...;)

I have the very great pleasure of sponoring The Creative Card Crew challenge
 blog this week and I was also asked to join them for a GDT spot -
thank you ladies I really enjoyed making my cards for your fabulous challenge. :)

The challenge is ALL THAT SPARKLES...

What a lovely challenge eh - I couldn't resist making 2 cards..lol

Here is the first one:-






I have used my newly released Christmas Ted bringing home tree for this card.
You can find them HERE.
The papers are Papermania, sparkle glue,
CB embossing folder and embellis from my stash.

Here is the second one:-












I have used my very lovely Penny Pamper stamp for this card.
You can find her HERE.
Think the papers are MME, bazzil card stock, nesties oval,
CB embossing folder and embellis from my stock. ;)

Hope you like them. :) Do pop over to The Creative Card Crew challenge
 this week and join in with their great challenge and you could
win the Penny Pamper Crafty Pad stamp. ;)

Thanks for looking. ;)


5 comments:

  1. Your cards are gorgeous Debs and that Teddy is just the cutest!!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done Debz these are great. Just going to copy the sketch for this weeks challenge at The crafty Pad and have a go at making something tomorrow.
    Take care hun
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww so cute Debbie!

    Hope you are okay

    hugs
    Dawn
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh two lovely cards. I love the first one and i think i'll have to get me the teddy stamp! And blue, my favourite colour! Love all that bling :)
    Hugs xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou so much for being our sponsor and Guest Designer this week Debbie your cards are fabulous i adore both of the images you have used and now they are both on my ever exspanding wish list lol. Thanks again.
    Paula xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)