Sunday, 20 September 2009

No crafting ......

I have not been crafting so have nothing to show sorry.. :(

I have been feeling a bit out of sorts over the last few days so thought I would take a few days off from crafting. I haven't even made a DT for The Crafty Pad - but please do pop over to The Crafty Pad and see the challenge for this week and all the wonderful creations from my lovely talented DT members. There are 2 GDT members (Suzi and Sarah) this week too so well worth a look. :) :)

I haven't been totally lazy..lol..I have still be sorting and posting out all the orders for The Crafty Pad.. :) :)

I must thank everyone too for the orders for The Personalised Story Book - I can't wait to see the books you make up.

I should have named Percy - Popular Percy..lol he is popular at the moment too. :) :)

Well I think that is it for now and please don't forget me lol.

Hope you all have a happy crafty week. :) :)

I hope to be crafting again real soon. :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie

    Sorry to hear you are still feeling under the weather. Hope you start to feel better soon.

    Sending hugs and best wishes.

    Fe x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! it's working now at last :)
    Hope you feel better very soon.
    Take care
    ((Hugs))
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debbie thank so much for visting my blog and becoming a follwer just getting the hang of how to get to everyones blogs. You have a great blog and will spot by another time as your cards are wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)